If you are ready to start working out with a personal trainer, but would like to exercise with friends or others who are working towards achieving the same results, our Katy Small Group Personal Training Program is for you.
Katy Small Group Fitness Program
If you have some experience working out in the past, but are still struggling with your weight, our Small Group Personal Training program is for you. First, let me explain what our group fitness training is NOT.
- It is NOT a time that you hang out and socialize.
- It is NOT a boot camp where everyone does the exact same workout even though they have different strengths and weaknesses.
- It is NOT a program that has you repeating the same exercises and workout routine over and over again.
- It is NOT a class taught by uneducated “personal trainers” and “boot camp instructors” that push you to the point of injury.
- It is NOT a class where you spend the entire hour walking on a treadmill
Boot Camps in Katy are Too Impersonal
Our group training weight loss programs are fast moving, exercise programs that are personalized for every individual to ensure you get the results you desire. So what can you expect with our program.
- Personalized Programs – Our group training sessions are taught in a group, but each individual has their own personalized program to ensure you achieve the results you are after.
- Expert Personal Trainers – Medical Fitness Pros’ personal trainers are sent through a rigorous educational program to ensure they know how to help you lose stubborn body fat and get in shape.
- Private Setting – We will not parade you in front of a giant gym full of members or outside in a park. We are in a private setting that allows you to work out free of distractions and public embarrassment.
- Scream Free – We are not the scream in your face type of fitness professionals. Screaming MAY motivate you to push a few more repetitions, but if you do them incorrectly, what good has it done you? Our program will motivate you to not only finish the exercise you started, but perform it properly.
- Fun – If you hate exercising, how likely are you to stick with it for the long term? We want to make working out enjoyable for you. You will work up a sweat and have a great time doing it. We also plan various physical outings throughout the year to let you test out and enjoy all of your physical hard work.
What are you waiting on? No matter how you feel about yourself right now, this should be the pivotal time in your life where everything changes for the better. This is your moment. Let Katy’s best personal trainers guide you to achieving the results you know you deserve.
I’m a beginner, is this right program for me?
When enrolling in our Small Group Personal Training Program we will pair you up with others who are at the same level as you. If we find that you are not yet ready for our group training program, we can work with you individually until you are ready. We will not put you in a situation where you feel uncomfortable in the class.
I have an injury/medical condition, can I still enroll in your program?
Maybe. We do an evaluation with everyone who wishes to participate in the program. If we find you are not ready for the program, we will tell you. We may find that if we work with you one on one for a few weeks, we can get you ready for the group fitness training program.
What comes with the Small Group Personal Training Program?
We provide meal plans, cardiovascular program, and analyze and interpret your weight, body fat, and metabolism throughout your program.
What kind of results should I expect?
We have seen clients lose as much as 8-10 pounds of body fat in the very first month of our program. From that point on, it’s not uncommon for clients to continue to lose 1-2 pounds of body fat every single week.
How is your Small Group Personal Training Program different than other group training/ Katy Boot Camp programs?
While we believe in working out hard to achieve results, we also believe that workouts should be customized for the individual. Your program will be customized and unique from everyone else around you based on your strengths and weaknesses.
How much does this cost?
As you may know, many local personal trainers charge as much as $75 – $150 per session! Our group training program is only $25/session.
Did you have more questions?
Simply fill out the Contact Us form and we will contact you back within 24 hours.
When are classes available?
|Class Style||Days of the Week||Class Time|
|Small Group Personal Training||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||6:00 - 6:30 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||7:00 - 7:30 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||7:30 - 8:00 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||9:30 - 10:00 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Monday/Wednesday/Friday (hour)||6:00 - 7:00 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Tuesday/Thursday||9:00 - 9:30 AM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Tuesday/Thursday||5:00 - 5:30 PM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Tuesday/Thursday||6:00 - 6:30 PM|
|Small Group Personal Training||Tuesday/Thursday||6:30 - 7:00 PM|
|Seniors Group||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||10:30 - 11:00 AM|