MedFit PhysioX – Post -Rehab
Post Rehab exercise and stretching are important keys to managing the pain and stiffness associated with a variety of medical conditions and injuries. The MedFit PhysioX – Post Rehab Exercise Program is unique to the Houston, TX area. It is a program that is widely recognized as the most effective and targeted way to recover from an injury, to alleviate chronic pains stemming from medical conditions, and to improve motor and muscle function. PhysioX programs are created on a case-by-case basis, with the foundations coming from protocols endorsed by the medical community and American medical associations.
Medical Fitness Pros has state-of-the-art exercise equipment built specifically to maximize the rehabilitation process. Whether you are suffering from low back pain caused by an awkward movement or from pain caused by an illness like fibromyalgia, or even aches and stiffness stemming from an old/new injury, our exercise programs will help you. Guaranteed!
MedFit PhysioX™ is covered by some Medical Health Insurers as well as your HSA. Find out more about insurance coverage.
PhysioX Post Rehab Exercise Program
Evaluate – We perform a thorough, 12-point Musculoskeletal Screening. The results are cross-referenced with your medical history, which we obtain from your physician(s) with your consent. Medical Fitness Pros will contact your physician to obtain pertinent information that is related to your condition / issue/ injury.
Educate – You will get an in-depth understand of what, why, when, and how. An educated client is a successful client. We also provide monthly progress reports to both you and your Doctor.
Results – Doctors, physiotherapists, and hundreds of people suffering various forms of pain trust us every day because of our unrivaled success rate. You can count on us to help you achieve the results you desire.
Say Goodbye and Good Riddance to Feeling Limited and in Pain
Health and Musculoskeletal Screening
Private one-on-one AND Small Group Sessions (up to 4 people)
60-90-minute sessions(a combination of exercise and education)
Monthly Progress Reports for your and your Physician
Exercise & Stretching Plan to do at home
A complimentary Therapeutic Massage session
Lots of laughs and a great overall vibe!
A Medical Exercise Specialist is a professional who not only works with people looking to improve their health and fitness level, but also works with people with a wide range of medical conditions.
We develop safe and effective post rehab exercise and conditioning programs for clients with musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurological or metabolic disorders. We put our education to work for you!
- Understand how common medical conditions respond to exercise.
- Develop safe and effective conditioning programs for clients with musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular and metabolic disorders.
- Apply safe and effective medical exercise techniques.
- Communicate effectively with medical professionals and insurance carriers.
- Understand the role and scope of practice for the medical exercise professional when working with post rehab exercise clients.
- Assess and measure the client’s functional levels and abilities to determine the effectiveness of the post rehab exercise program
- Document both assessment and training sessions using standardized medical exercise administrative forms and methods.