It’s no secret that as we get older, getting in shape can be more challenging. In fact, sometimes it can be downright cruel. Things that were easy, almost effortless at times suddenly seem practically impossible. When we wanted to get in shape in the past, we would just eat a little better and run a little and everything improved. For others, it has always been a struggle to lose weight. No matter which scenario describes you, it’s time for a chance. We want to be in shape over 50 so we can enjoy the rest of our life. You want to do something now, before it gets too late. There are different obstacles that you will face now that you are over 50 than when you were younger. It may be harder to lose weight because of your metabolism, hormones, medications, injuries, etc… Despite these obstacles, you still want to see the results.
Medical Fitness Pros is unique from other fitness places because we:
- Understand the effects of the medications you are taking and how they affect your weight
- Understand that if you are over 50 and have high blood pressure or cholesterol, your workouts should be optimized to help you improve your numbers
- Understand previous physical injuries and how it will limit your movements during your workouts
- Help you put together a safe and effective nutrition program to help you lose weight
- Put together a cardiovascular program that will maximize your results in less time
- Design workouts that can be completed in 30 minutes
- Devise a safe stretching program to reduce soreness and decrease the chance of injury
- Understand what “Core” really means and how to strengthen it (and it’s not by doing tons of crunches)
- Will consult with your physician, if necessary
Having a proper balance of all of the elements listed above will ensure you achieve results over 50. Missing some of these elements can either slow down your results or cause an injury that will prevent you from working out. If you are over 50 and ready to get in shape, don’t wait another minute. Schedule a consultation today.