Video #1 – Introduction
Video #2 – Goal Setting
The first information you need is a Goal Sheet to print and fill out. [Download Here]
Your goals should be SMART
Timely or Timeframe
Other Key Points: Set reasonable goals that can be achieved easily at first. As time goes on, add on to it. You will stay much more encouraged and motivated, and you will be much more likely to succeed. Set yourself up for success!
Video #3 – Where can I workout?
Here are a list of local parks that you are able to access:
- Bear Creek Park 3535 War Memorial Dr. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Cullen Park 19008 Saums Rd. Houston, TX 281-578-0693
- Four Seasons Park 4702 N. Katy Hockley Cutoff Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- George Bush Park 16756 Westheimer Pkwy. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Katy City Park 5720 Franz Rd. Katy, TX 281-391-8400
- Katy-Harris County Park 24927 Morton Ranch Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Mary Jo Peckham Park 5597 Gardenia Ln. Katy, TX 281-391-4482
- Millie Bush Bark Park 16756 Westheimer Pkwy. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Paul D. Rushing Park 9114 Katy Hockley Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Saums Park 20002 Beechview Ln. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Sergeant JR Hatch Park 17525 Katy Fwy. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Thomas Park 3rd St. & Ave. D Katy, TX 281-391-4840
- VFW Park 6202 George Bush Dr. Katy, TX 281-391-4840
- Woodsland Park 443 Danover Rd. Katy, TX 281-391-4840
Video #4 – The Importance of Nutrition
Video #5 – How should I do strength training
Video #6 – How should I do cardiovascular training?
Video #7 – How is Medical Fitness Pros different?