Are you afraid that your health condition is not good enough to engage in physical fitness training? Do you lack the inspiration to accomplish your goals? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place!
At Medical Fitness Pros, inspiration is a major part of our dedication to helping you overcome your physical limitations on your way to a healthier and more active lifestyle. That is why we are proud to share the many examples of what you can accomplish and how we can help you get there.
We have seen overwhelming evidence of people of all ages not only overcoming a wide range of injuries and chronic medical conditions but also achieving their physical fitness goals after working with us. The following is only a small sample of the inspirational stories of people whom we had been able to help:
- Julia Gordon, 71 – able to go rock climbing despite having undergone multiple back surgeries.
- Paolo Aninag – performed rigorous training to join the military in spite of a shoulder injury.
- A mother of 2 – able to get in shape and gain back her self-confidence.
- Marcy McCain – lost weight despite dealing with diabetes and hypertension.
- Joycelyn – able to get in shape, participate in sports, and establish an overall healthy lifestyle.
- A client with lower back pain – able to overcome the problem through our training program.
- A baseball player – returned to top playing shape after suffering a shoulder injury.
- A basketball player – able to get in shape through customized training.
- Jeff – lost weight very quickly in spite of problems with his knees.
We hope that these success stories inspire you to get back out there, to be healthy, and to overcome your disabilities with our highly personalized medical training programs! Our team of personal trainers is fully equipped with the knowledge of handling any medical condition that you may be experiencing.
To learn more about how you can benefit from medical exercise in Katy, TX, please do not hesitate to contact us at Medical Fitness Pros today.