Here are some last minute things you need to know about the Katy Slimdown Challenge.
The day has finally arrived for the Katy Slimdown Challenge. Here are a few important things you need to know.
- Please park in the Red Oak Grill parking lot and walk through the outdoor kitchen area to Hope Rehab Katy. view map
- Wear comfortable, light weight clothing. You don’t necessarily have to wear workout clothes for us to take measurements.
- Here is what you can expect. You will be asked to fill out a form, have your weight taken without shoes or socks, be measured, and then have your picture taken. It will be a very quick process and as private as we can possibly make it.
- Please be on time. If you miss your designated time, you may have to wait longer.
- If you could not find a time to be measured, contact us. We will see what we can do for you.
- Have fun! Sure, you won’t like the inital weight, but that’s what this contest is about. Every single participant wants to lose weight. We plan to do all we can to make sure each of you is successful.
We look forward to seeing each of you on Monday. We’ll see you soon!