Check our FREE E-Book on Back Pain. Scroll to the bottom of this page to download it along with all our other E-Books!
It’s not uncommon to suffer from back pain, studies show as much as 80-90% of the population suffer at some time in their life. Finding a solution to ending or reducing back pain can be a tedious process. Your family member used one type of method to get relief, but your neighbor had to use a completely different method. What solution should you use to get relief from your back pain?
Exercise Treatment for Back Pain Relief
Medical Fitness Pros offers exercise programs for back pain, but the programs are different depending on the root cause of your back pain. It is our job to design a specific program for you and your condition. When we are executing your program, our goals are to increase your cardiovascular endurance, leg strength, core strength, and your ability to push, pull, lift, and carry with less back pain, but that is only half the process when exercising with back pain. Every back condition has different limitations and necessary components to achieve less pain. (That is why some people say exercise works for their back pain, and some feel that it makes their pain worse.)
How Our Back Pain Relief Program Works
- Thorough Musculoskeletal Screening
- Full Medical History
- Spine Specific Assessments
- Physician communication after initial visit and monthly progress reports (if you are seeing a physician for your back pain)
- Monthly re-assessments to measure progress
- Education so you can learn more about your spine and how to take care of it on your own
- Back specific exercises to ensure you reduce your pain
- Fitness exercises to strengthen your muscles (legs, trunk, core, etc…)
- Customized cardiovascular program
- Nutrition guidance and accountability
What types of Back Pain do we work with?
We work with upper back pain (neck) and lower back pain injuries and conditions. Some of the most common spinal conditions we have worked with include:
- Disc Herniation
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Spinal Fusion
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
What Back Pain Services do we offer?
If you are ready to use exercise to help you eliminate your back pain you can work with us in a personalized one-on-one back pain specific program ($60-100/session) or we also offer a Dynamic Back School program ($360/month).
Download our Free Back Pain E-Book:
What will I receive?
The back pain report will discuss:
- My personal history with back pain
- My journal to recovery from the last time I had severe back pain
- The tricks I used to feel better even when I didn’t feel like it
- My daily mentality that I had to psych myself up to get through the day
- The back pain exercises I performed with full pictures and descriptions
- The progression of exercises I did to get back pain relief
- How I transitioned back in to normal activities again
- The various back pain/medical professionals that are out there and what to expect when you visit them