As many of you know, we had our open house on Thursday, January 16th. If you haven’t already, be sure to look at that post so you can see Dr. Karyn Hall speak on how to get Stress Relief Through Exercise. It was a very interesting topic and I know we all learned a great deal from her talk. Definitely take a look.
Katy Gym Open House Prizes
(2) Personal Training Session – We gave away 2 individual personal training sessions to two attendees. The sessions can be used as part one of their packages (if they were already clients) or could be used as an individual session to learn a new routine and address any problems with their current fitness routine.
(1) Pilates Class – This one hour class was for our new Pilates program. This program is lead by Kimberly Carpenter. We have 3 Pilates Reformers and do individual and group sessions.
(1) Foam Roller – If you are not familiar with a foam roller, it is used for Self-Myofascial Release. We don’t have many articles about the benefits of using a foam roller, but we will try to get some articles up soon so you can learn more about how to use it.
(1) Small Group Training – Access to our small group training program offered throughout the day. Our small group training program is used primarily for weight loss and long-term accountability. The groups are typically 4 people or less, so you get plenty of attention from a personal trainer at a discounted price.
(1) 4-Week Medical Fitness Class – Dr. Michael Jones teaches our Med Fit Classes and we currently offer a Dynamic Back School Program, Diabetes and Hypertension, and Joint Replacement Fitness Program. All of these are excellent programs and are there to benefit those with a variety of medical conditions.
Winners of the Open House Drawing
Personal Training Session
1. Kilty Arny
2. Walt Colabella
Small Group Training
4-Week Medical Fitness Class
Oh, and some of you were wondering how many golf balls were in that big container on Graham Knight‘s table. Well the number of golf balls was 104! Congrats to our winner, Frank Gilchrist, for guessing the closest to the number. He won a session with Graham for his golf conditioning program.
I want to congratulate all of the winners on your prizes! We are excited that we were able to award them and we know you will enjoy them.